Bethesda: Fallout 4
- To build anticipation for the announcement of Fallout 4, and trend on Twitter in the UK
- A teaser campaign directed media to a 24-hour countdown holding page
- An in-depth sell-in of trailers and assets was conducted in tandem with the game’s announcement at the E3 conference
- Three national and entertainment journalists were hosted at the E3 conference, with access to Game Director Todd Howard
- Social influencer contacts were engaged with content, resulting in tweets from Ali-A and The Sidemen
- Trended 2nd in the UK on the day of the teaser and 1st in the UK on the day of announcement.
- Fallout 4 generated twice as many articles in Europe as the latest Call of Duty announcement.
- UK was responsible for 19% of Fallout 4 articles in Europe