How’s that dryathlon coming along? Got anywhere with shedding that Christmas weight yet? No, we suspected not! That’s why we’re here to distract your attention with some well-informed pointers from our clients on things to do to avoid those resolutions. Let’s face it, we won’t keep them! So go on, pour a glass and read on….
1. For those in agreement with the ‘if you can’t tone it, tan it’ line of thinking, why not make a quick visit to LateRooms.com for some destination inspiration. And if you’d prefer a staycation then the hotel specialist’s Best Kept Secret Award results should provide some excellent recommendations for UK hotels, depending on what’s most important to you…food, spa facilities, gadgets, even how comfy the beds are!
2. Cotswold Outdoor and Gore are looking for keen outdoor-types to give opinions on kit and are inviting their community to talk about their views and get a heads up on future innovations. We love this community spirit!
3. Fancy a peek at the latest technology for 2013? Well look no further than Samsung’s latest announcements from CES (Consumer Electronics Show) in Las Vegas. Now we can divulge when the new innovations are going to hit UK shores, there is some pretty impressive tech out there from the Ultra High Definition TV which even comes in an impressive 85-inches to the new Galaxy SMART cameras to the 4K Blu-ray player.
4. Fast forward to later in the year, and our games team can’t wait to get their hands on the Elder Scrolls Online game – http://elderscrollsonline.com/en/ – the countdown begins!
5. If you want to bust those winter blues and stay happy in 2013, who better to add some cheer than the legend Brian Blessed. The brilliantly simple 5 step guide from Plusnet and the big man himself is a must read – take a look here for more detail.
6. Get closer to the action with BT Infinity’s live and interactive series of gigs…next up is Brighton duo Rizzle Kicks who will perform at the top of BT Tower to an intimate audience made up of media and competition winners, check out this YouTube link to see it for yourself!
7. Some well-informed advice can be found here for the world of PR…and thankfully none of these points sound too familiar to the team here at Kazoo!
8. If you feel like being more altruistic in 2013, why not get some inspiration from the latest wagamama ‘be different, be kind’, which features a gallery of kind acts and people that fans have nominated, it’ll bring a tear to the eye!
9. The big launch of the month is Capcom’s Devil May Cry. CVG said “DmC is a superb reboot that delivers on all fronts, and does it with aplomb” Check out their Facebook community to keep up to date with news about the game.
10. And finally…anyone worth their salt knows it’s all about who you know, not what you know. Check out this list of dogs that need to be in your black book for 2013. It’s not useful, we admit. But it will take the winter blues away for a bit…